Friday, February 5, 2010

Tis the (tax) Season!

Therefore, don't expect anything great out of me for at least the next 3 months. I am crazy busy juggling my usual accounting job, my mother/wife duties, a church calling, and now adding 20+ tax appointments a week on to it all. But I LOVE what I do and wouldn't trade it for the world.
The real excitement of the week is this... Reiley learned how to grab! Nadja, Michaela and I were all hovering over her the night she did this for the first time. Every time she would grab a ring we would all shout and clap. That in turn scared the living daylights out of Reiley. She got a big (alas freaking adorable) pouty lip and cried.




1 comment:

Catherine O. said...

What cute pictures, Robyn! I love how we, as new mothers, get so excited about little things like....grabbing! Way to go, Reiley! You're one up on your cousin Parker :) Good luck surviving the next few months, Robyn!