I am sooooo jealous of the fact that you are not wearing coats and Nadja is in flip flops. Meanwhile I sit up here in MI FREEZING!
Hello sweetie, I love the pics! especially the one with the temple and the fog. I hope that you are having a great time and tell mamma I said hello!!
Hi Robyn,We sure miss you guys. Tell Nadja hello and that I miss giving her piano lessons.
Hi Nadja, I miss you so much! I'll try to contact you. P.S.(I like your picture) Helena
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am sooooo jealous of the fact that you are not wearing coats and Nadja is in flip flops. Meanwhile I sit up here in MI FREEZING!
Hello sweetie, I love the pics! especially the one with the temple and the fog. I hope that you are having a great time and tell mamma I said hello!!
Hi Robyn,
We sure miss you guys. Tell Nadja hello and that I miss giving her piano lessons.
Hi Nadja, I miss you so much! I'll try to contact you. P.S.(I like your picture)
Helena
Post a Comment