Got ya Billy Idol fans, didn't I?
Michaela started dancing in the "Giggle Toes" class at The Little Gym today. But since I'm such a great mom, I forgot to take pictures. I DID have my camera, but left it sitting in my purse. It was a little early for such nonsense anyway...class starts at 9:30. Anywho...she LOVED her class. She put on quite a show for me tonight-tapping her heels and toes and spinning around the living room in her ballet shoes. The girl was meant to dance. For those of you fortunate enough to witness her "Happy Feet" dance, imagine that with tap shoes on. It was hilarious!
Pictures to come soon...like next week.
2 comments:
Soooooo cute I can see her perfectly! Its so her to do that...the girls are so different huh?
I can just imagine how stinkin' cute she is dancing! I can't believe you are going to have your new little baby in just over a month! And, you'll be in your new home, with Bishop back and it'll be great. Logan and Bishop really bonded while we were there. When he prays at night, he always includes Gma, Gpa, Suzannah and Bishop the dog. At church, the Bishop came and shook his hand and we said "that's the Bishop." Logan's response was "Bishop doggie." Hmmm....we'll have to work on that one.:)
Post a Comment