Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome To our Family...

REILEY ERIN
October 16, 2009
12:44pm
8lb. 15oz.
21 3/4"


10 comments:

mechan said...

congrats on your new bundle of joy. 11 more weeks til i met mine

The Kalcichs said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'm so glad she's here safely. Good job, Robyn!

The Hamiltons said...

She is SOOOO cute I can't wait to meet her.

ThurberGang said...

Congratulations, Robyn!! She's beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you. . . how are you doing?

NatalieHemingway said...

What a sweetie! Congrats Robyn and family!

EmmyLou said...

Yay! I'm so happy everything went so well! Can't wait to see here all dressed up in a swimsuit next summer!

Tulip Girl said...

Cute, cute Cute! Congrats-go get some sleep.

Jen B. said...

wow robyn -- congrats on your beautiful little girl!

Hadley Family Clan! said...

Reiley is cute:). I am sure you are so happy that she is here. I love her name too.

The Amayesings said...

Congratulations! She was born a day after Zachary's birthday--which made me remember our baby shower for Michaela and him. Time flies. She's a cutie!